Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 2 Forum


Topic One: Photographer of the week
1. Bob Martin
2. Bob Martin is a sports photographer out of England.
   He has photographed every Olympic Games since 1998.
   Has had 53 national and international awards.
3. What stands out most about his photos is the complexity and how intense each one is. They are all shot from different angles and give points of view that people wouldn't normally shoot.
4. His claim to fame is being the photographer that shoots all the Olympic games and being a photographer that gets the shots that no one else would get or even think of getting.


Topic Two: Feature Photos
- Take the time to stop if you see a situation that lends itself into a feature.
- Explore a new neighborhood.

Both of these suggestions sound doable to me because they are both things that are realistic to accomplish and they are things that I could do without being uncomfortable or causing others to get uncomfortable.

-Explore a new neighborhood.

This could be helpful to me for my upcoming assignments because it could allow me to find new places. I live in Corvallis so there are a lot of cool places that I could explore that I don't even know exist yet. There are a lot of places in corvallis I could go that are close to campus and my house that could provide a new outlook on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment