Friday, October 14, 2016

Week 3 Forum


Topic 1:

1) Rachel Woodcock
2) Rachel's passion is her fly fishing. She goes out almost every weekend when she isn't busy with homework.
3) The best environment to shoot Rachel in will be at some sort of lake or creek where I can get some good pictures of her actually fly fishing and showing off her talent.
4) Props that would work would be her fishing pole, some water hip waders and maybe some fishing tackle in the background.
5) I have her number and I have already contacted her and we have a session set up this weekend to take photos.

1) Johannah Wren
2) Jojo's passion is firefighting and she is at the station everyday for drill or going on calls.
3) The best environment to shoot her in will be at the fire station because there is good colors that will pop and natural light that comes through the big glass doors.
4) Props that we might use would be the fire hose, her fire fighting gear, and possibly one of the firetrucks.
5) She is a family friend, and I have her number, so I plan to meet with her this weekend.


Topic 2:

1) I think my best photo would be from week one with Noah playing pool because it shows his competitive attitude and it is a genuine action shot.



2) The worst photo that I've taken would be the overall shot I got in the Hotshot Cafe during week one because the lighting in there is really bad and it was hard to get a good angle.


3) I want to improve on looking for the better shot and waiting for the subject to do something more interesting. I think that will make my photos better.


No comments:

Post a Comment